PETRONAS Urania 5000 10W-40
Designed with StrongTech™, engineered with core strength to stay stronger for longer
It’s tough out there and getting tougher for your commercial transport business. The world is changing at breakneck speed, throwing an ever-growing, intense set of external challenges and pressures your way. Yet, in the face of all this, you are relied upon to get the job done. The same is true of your truck.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Urania 5000 10W-40 is a synthetic engine oil formulated with StrongTech™ technology, engineered to stay stronger for longer, forming a uniquely strong fluid film to extend drain intervals and engine life, maximize performance and keep your business and your trucks moving. This helps in extending engine life and reduces the total cost of ownership.
PETRONAS Urania 5000 10W-40 is suitable for all types of heavy-duty diesel applications including modern and high-output emission engines. It is also suitable for new and old turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engines, both on-highway and off-highway, running on high or ultra-low Sulphur diesel and bio-diesel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
PETRONAS Urania 5000 10W-40 enhances your Business Profits and your vehicle availability while significantly reducing your operating costs through:
- Maintains oil at optimal viscosity levels, delivering optimal lubrication to prevent unplanned breakdowns.
- Longer Drain Interval and Engine Life driven by:
- Excellent control in deposit build ups, delivering optimum fleet’s engine performance.
- Keeps the acidic level under control, preventing corrosion and increasing the durability and the life of your engine.
- Outstanding protection with high anti-wear properties to protect engine in severe conditions.
- Longer oil drain capability, especially on low emission engines.
Provides outstanding Driving Experience through:
- Effectively combats high concentration of soot build ups, critical to prevent loss of vehicle horsepower
- Excellent low temperature viscosity for improved lubrication during start-up
APPROVALS, SPECIFICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- API CI-4
- ACEA E4, E7
- MB-Approval 228.5
- Volvo VDS-3
- MAN M3377 / M3277
- Renault RLD-2
- Cummins CES 20078
- Mack EO-N
- MTU Type 3
- IVECO 18-1804 CLASSE T3 E4
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your specific vehicle
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DATA
|Appearance||-||-||Bright & Clear|
|Density @15°C||ASTM D 4052||g/cm³||0,867|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100°C||ASTM D 445||mm²/s (cSt)||14,1|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||155|
|Flash Point COC||ASTM D 92||°C||>200|
|TBN||ASTM D 2896||mgKOH/g||12,5|
|CCS at -25°C||ASTM D5293||mPa*s (cP)||6.100|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-33|
All technical data is provided for reference only. These characteristics are typical of current production. Whilst future production will conform to PLI’s specification, variations in these characteristics may occur.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water. For further detail regarding storage, safe handling, and disposal of product, please refers to product SDS or contact us at: www.pli-petronas.com