PETRONAS Urania 5000 LS 10W-40
Designed with StrongTech™, engineered with core strength to stay stronger for longer
It’s tough out there and getting tougher for your commercial transport business. The world is changing at breakneck speed, throwing an ever-growing, intense set of external challenges and pressures your way. Yet, in the face of all this, you are relied upon to get the job done. The same is true of your truck.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Urania 5000 LS 10W-40 is synthetic engine oil formulated with StrongTech™ technology, engineered to stay stronger for longer, forming a uniquely strong fluid film to extend drain intervals and engine life, maximize performance and keep your business and your trucks moving. This helps in extending engine life and reduces the total cost of ownership.
PETRONAS Urania 5000 LS 10W-40 is a low SAPS oil that is suitable for Euro VI and Euro V heavy duty diesel applications including modern, high-output, low emission engines fitted with emission control systems using DPF, SCR, DOC and EGR technologies. It is also suitable for older turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engine generations, both on-highway and off-highway, running on high or ultra-low Sulphur diesel and bio-diesel. Suitable for OEMs requiring below specifications for their CNG vehicles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
PETRONAS Urania 5000 LS 10W-40 enhances your Business Profits and your vehicle availability while significantly reducing your operating costs through:
- Maintains oil at optimal viscosity levels, delivering optimal lubrication to prevent unplanned breakdowns.
- Better fluid film resistance under sever mechanical stress to deliver enhanced engine durability.
- Extended Drain Interval and Engine Life driven by:
- Outstanding protection for emission after-treatment systems such as DPF and DOC with low ash additive system.
- Keeps the acidic level under control, preventing corrosion and increasing the durability and the life of your engine.
- Exceptional thermal and oxidation stability under high temperature, providing viscosity stability and preventing formation of deposits and sludge to prolong oil life even under severe conditions.
Provides outstanding Driving Experience through:
- Effectively combats high concentration of soot build ups, critical to prevent loss of vehicle horsepower.
- Excellent low temperature viscosity for improved lubrication during start-up.
APPROVALS, SPECIFICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- API CK-4
- ACEA E6, E7, E9
- Cummins CES 20086
- Deutz DQC IV-18 LA
- Mack EOS-4.5
- MAN M3477
- MB-Approval 228.51
- MTU CAT. 3.1
- Renault RLD-3
- Volvo VDS-4.5
- CAT ECF-3
- DAF Extended Drain (DAF Rapido Service system required)
- Detroit Diesel DFS93K222
- IVECO 18-1804 CLASSE TLS E9
- JASO DH-2
- Scania Low Ash
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your specific vehicle.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DATA
|Appearance||-||-||Bright & Clear|
|Density @15°C||ASTM D 4052||g/cm³||0,868|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100°C||ASTM D 445||mm²/s (cSt)||14,2|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||152|
|Flash Point COC||ASTM D 92||°C||> 220|
|TBN||ASTM D 2896||mgKOH/g||> 10|
|CCS at -25°C||ASTM D5293||mPa*s||6.300|
|Pour Point||ASTM D||°C||-42|
All technical data is provided for reference only. These characteristics are typical of current production. Whilst future production will conform to PLI’s specification, variations in these characteristics may occur.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water. For further detail regarding storage, safe handling, and disposal of product, please refers to product SDS or contact us at: www.pli-petronas.com