PETRONAS Arbor Alfaprime 10W-30
For Tireless Machinery, The Best Fluid Technology for Your Daily Work
For all the agricultural and construction equipment hard workers, machineries are the lifeblood of their business. Ensuring that they are always working tirelessly and efficiently is the Number One priority. Machinery need the best fluid technology to last longer while working, especially when operating under severe conditions.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Arbor Alfaprime 10W-30 is a premium engine oil dedicated to agricultural and construction machinery, able to keep their efficiency and offering a longer life-cycle by protecting from oxidation, decomposition, wear, and keeping an optimal pistons’ cleanliness and viscosity stability. Perfect solution for high and long-lasting performances for your hard-daily work, protecting your tireless machinery from loss of performances and unplanned downtimes.
PETRONAS Arbor Alfaprime 10W-30 is a low SAPS oil that is suitable for Tier 4 heavy duty diesel applications including modern, high-output, low emission engines fitted with emission control systems using DPF, SCR, DOC and EGR technologies. It is also suitable for older turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engine generations running on high or ultra-low Sulphur diesel and bio-diesel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
PETRONAS Arbor Alfaprime 10W-30 enhances your Business Profits and your vehicle availability while significantly reducing your operating costs through:
- Maintains oil at optimal viscosity levels, delivering optimal lubrication to prevent unplanned breakdowns.
- Better fluid film resistance under sever mechanical stress to deliver enhanced engine durability.
- Longer Drain Interval and Engine Life driven by:
- Optimal protection for emission after-treatment systems such as DPF and DOC with low ash additive system.
- Reduces acidic levels leads to corrosion, making your engines more durable and longer life.
- Enhanced thermal and oxidation stability under high temperature, providing viscosity stability and preventing formation of deposits and sludge to prolong oil life even under severe conditions
Provides outstanding Working Experience through:
- Effectively combats high concentration of soot build ups, critical to prevent loss of vehicle horsepower
- Excellent low temperature viscosity for improved lubrication during start-up
APPROVALS, SPECIFICATIONS & RECOMMENDATIONS
- API CJ-4
- ACEA E7 / E9
- CAT ECF-3/ECF-2/ECF-1a
- Deutz DQC III-10 LA
- Renault RLD-3
- Cummins CES 20081
- Detroit Diesel DFS93K218
- MACK EO-O Premium Plus
- MAN M3575
- MB 228.31
- Volvo VDS-4
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your specific vehicle
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DATA
|Appearance||-||-||Bright & Clear|
|Density @15°C||ASTM D 4052||g/cm3||0,868|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100°C||ASTM D 445||mm2/s (cSt)||12,1|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||143|
|Flash Point COC||ASTM D 92||°C||> 200|
|TBN||ASTM D 2896||mgKOH/g||9,6|
|Foam at 24°C||ASTM D 892||cc/s||0 / 0|
|Pour Point||ASTM D||°C||< -33|
All technical data is provided for reference only. These characteristics are typical of current production. Whilst future production will conform to PLI’s specification, variations in these characteristics may occur.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water. For further detail regarding storage, safe handling, and disposal of product, please refers to product SDS.