PETRONAS Arbor MTF Special 10W-30
For Tireless Machinery, The Best Fluid Technology for Your Daily Work
For all the agricultural and construction equipment hard workers, machineries are the lifeblood of their business. Ensuring that they are always working tirelessly and efficiently is the Number One priority. Machinery need the best fluid technology to last longer while working, especially when operating under severe conditions.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Arbor MTF Special 10W-30 is a premium transmission oil (U.T.T.O.) dedicated to agricultural and construction machinery, able to keep their efficiency and offering a longer. Perfect solution for high and long-lasting performances for your hard-daily work, protecting your tireless machinery from loss of performances and unplanned downtimes.
PETRONAS Arbor MTF Special 10W-30 is suitable for transmissions, final drives, hydraulic systems and wet brakes of farm tractors and machineries.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
PETRONAS Arbor MTF Special 10W-30 enhances your Business Profits and your vehicle availability while significantly reducing your operating costs through:
- High anti-wear properties of the mechanical components of the transmission and hydraulic system
- Excellent capability to keep transmission and hydraulic systems clean from deposits and sludge
- Improved friction materials durability
Provides outstanding Working Experience through:
- Enhanced noise reduction of friction materials (clutches and wet brakes)
- High braking efficiency deriving from the presence of balanced friction modifiers
- Prompt response of the servcontrols of the hydraulic circuit ensured by the viscometric stability to changes in temperatures that determines a high and constant pressure in the system
- Excellent low temperature viscosity for improved lubrication during start-up
APPROVALS, SPECIFICATIONS & RECOMMENDATIONS
- API GL-4
- AGCO POWERFLUID 821XL
- CASE MS 1207
- Ford ESN-M2C86-B
- Ford ESN-M2C86-C
- John Deere JDM J20C
- Massey Ferguson CMS M1145
- Massey Ferguson CMS M1143
- Massey Ferguson CMS M1141
- Massey Ferguson CMS M1135
- Renault/ Claas (Renault transmissions)
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your specific vehicle
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DATA
|Appearance||-||-||Bright & Clear|
|Density @15°C||ASTM D 4052||g/cm3||0,880|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100°C||ASTM D 445||mm2/s (cSt)||11,5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||155|
|Viscosity at 0°C||ASTM D445||mm2/s (cSt)||700|
|Viscosity at -20°C||ASTM D2602||mPa*s (cP)||3970|
All technical data is provided for reference only. These characteristics are typical of current production. Whilst future production will conform to PLI’s specification, variations in these characteristics may occur.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.