PETRONAS Arbor Multi VT 10W-30
For Tireless Machinery, The Best Fluid Technology for Your Daily Work
For all the agricultural and construction equipment hard workers, machineries are the lifeblood of their business. Ensuring that they are always working tirelessly and efficiently is the Number One priority. Machinery need the best fluid technology to last longer while working, especially when operating under severe conditions.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Arbor Multi VT 10W-30 is a premium transmission oil dedicated to agricultural and construction machinery, able to keep their efficiency and offering a longer. Perfect solution for high and long-lasting performances for your hard-daily work, protecting your tireless machinery from loss of performances and unplanned downtimes.
PETRONAS Arbor Multi VT 10W-30 is suitable for Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT), final drives, hydraulic systems and wet brakes of farm tractors and machineries. Also suitable for SDFG tractors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
PETRONAS Arbor Multi VT 10W-30 enhances your Business Profits and your vehicle availability while significantly reducing your operating costs through:
- High anti-wear properties of the mechanical components of the transmission and hydraulic system
- Improved friction coefficient stability to ensure the optimal performance of the CVT transmission during the service life
- Excellent capability to keep transmission and hydraulic systems clean from deposits and sludge
- Robust corrosion protection on yellow metals of the CVT transmission
Provides outstanding Working Experience through:
- High braking efficiency deriving from the presence of balanced friction modifiers
- Prompt response of the servcontrols of the hydraulic circuit ensured by the viscometric stability to changes in temperatures that determines a high and constant pressure in the system
- Excellent low temperature viscosity for improved lubrication during start-up
APPROVALS, SPECIFICATIONS & RECOMMENDATIONS
- API GL-4
- ZF TE-ML 06B, 06D, 06N, 07B
- SDFG OT-1801B
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your specific vehicle
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DATA
|Appearance||-||-||Bright & Clear|
|Density @15°C||ASTM D 4052||g/cm3||0,880|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100°C||ASTM D 445||mm2/s (cSt)||10,7|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||143|
|Flash Point COC||ASTM D 92||°C||235|
All technical data is provided for reference only. These characteristics are typical of current production. Whilst future production will conform to PLI’s specification, variations in these characteristics may occur.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.