PETRONAS GEAR FL SERIES
Premium Performance Heavy Duty Industrial Gear Oil
PETRONAS Gear FL Series are premium performance industrial gear oils specially developed for various types of enclosed industrial gears operating under normal to extremely heavy duty conditions.
Formulated with high quality selected mineral base oils enhanced with advanced extreme pressure, anti-wear, anti-oxidant, anti-rust and anti-foam additives, PETRONAS Gear FL oils provide excellent extreme pressure, anti-wear and micropitting protection, energy saving, reduced bulk oil temperatures, smooth operation of the gear drives and up to 1,6x longer lasting performance*.
PETRONAS Gear FL Series meets or exceeds key industrial specifications and OEM requirements including highly demanding Siemens Flender (Revision 15).
*vs. minimum requirements of industrial gear oils to pass the viscosity increase test (ISO 4263-4 @95°C)
PETRONAS Gear FL Series are recommended for use in:
- various types of enclosed industrial gears (spur/helical/bevel/planetary) with circulation or splash lubrication systems operating at bulk oil temperature up to 110°C
- gears drives demanding high protection against micropitting
- gears drives subjected to extremely heavy loads
- gears drives sensitives to sludge formation
- non-gear applications include shaft couplings, and heavily loaded plain bearings operating at slow speeds
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Excellent micropitting resistance
Helps to extend gear and bearing life in gear drives operating under severely loaded conditions
Excellent extreme pressure protection
Excellent extreme pressure performance giving long gear life in severely loaded gear drives
Excellent anti-wear protection
Protects equipment components from excessive wear and provides longer equipment life
Excellent thermal and oxidation stability
Maintains performance levels under high temperatures and pressure, enabling long oil drain intervals