PETRONAS Syntium 7000 0W-30
Designed with °CoolTech™ technology to fight excessive engine heat
Modern driving conditions like stop-start driving, idling in city, driving with heavy loads, acceleration on highways, driving up steep hills and many more put engines under a lot of stress that can lead to excessive heat buildup. Excessive engine heat generation is not limited to one particular country or driving patterns; it is common issue engines face across the globe.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Syntium 7000 0W-30 is formulated with °CoolTech™ to fight excessive engine heat. °CoolTech™ targets the critical heat zones – engine parts affected by excessive heat inside the engine to effectively absorb & transfer the excessive heat and regulates the temperature, defending the engine critical components from damaging and loss of performance.
PETRONAS Syntium 7000 0W-30 is suitable for all types of passenger cars and latest high performance cars fitted with fuel injections, multi-valves, turbochargers or superchargers operating under most severe conditions. It is also suitable for vehicles running on biofuels.
The experience gathered by PETRONAS on the F1 circuits and most important motoring events and competitions has enabled the development of PETRONAS Syntium; a range of hi-tech lubricants capable of meeting the needs of new generation engines – both on track and on the road.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Outstanding High Temperature Oxidation Control, delivering lubrication stability and prevents car breakdowns.
- Withstanding high temperature lubricant evaporation loss to stop premature thermal degradation to help preventing engine failure from wear & tear.
- Ultimate fuel economy performance.
- Exceptional shear stability to ensure optimum film thickness at all temperatures and climate conditions. • Instant start up lubrication – minimize friction and start up wear.
- Provide ultimate engine power and engine cleanliness.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.