PETRONAS Sprinta A700 10W-40
Designed with UltraFlex™, that enhances oil stability to resist bike stress
Scooter riders rely heavily on their bikes for work or leisure. Stress to the scooters can easily built up within short period of time, even under normal riding conditions. This is due to scooter engines generally work harder than car engines and subject to tremendous stress! A good scooter oil is flexible in handling these diverging effects of bike stress.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Sprinta A700 10W-40 is formulated with UltraFlex™ technology that enhance oil stability to resist bike stress. This helps to deliver better ride, giving your bike a longer life.
PETRONAS Sprinta A700 10W-40 is suitable for all types of 4-Stroke gasoline scooter engines, including the latest generation 4-Stroke scooter engines. It is suitable for scooters manufactured by leading Japanese, European and American manufacturers operating under normal to severe riding conditions.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent resistance to heat stress under severe operating temperature, delivering better bike maneuverability and gives your bike a longer life.
- Excellent control in deposit build ups especially under high operating temperature, helps maintaining bike power.
- Excellent engine protection even under severe riding conditions, delivering optimal engine performance.
- Reduces heat induced oil thickening, giving you trouble-free vehicle start-up everyday.
- Excellent gearbox operation, delivering improved drivability.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.