PETRONAS Sprinta F500 10W-30
Designed with UltraFlex™, that enhances oil stability to resist bike stress
Scooter & motorcycle riders rely heavily on their bikes for work or leisure. Stress to the scooters/ motorcycles can easily built up within short period of time, even under normal riding conditions. This is due to scooter/ motorcycle engines generally work harder than car engines and subject to tremendous stress! A good oil is flexible in handling these diverging effects of bike stress.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Sprinta F500 10W-30 is formulated with UltraFlex™ technology that enhance oil stability to resist bike stress. This helps to deliver better ride, giving your bike a longer life.
PETRONAS Sprinta F500 10W-30 is suitable for all types of 4-Stroke gasoline scooter/ motorcycle engines. It is suitable for scooters/ motorcycles manufactured by leading Japanese, European and American manufacturers operating under normal to severe riding conditions calling for API SL, JASO MA specifications.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Advanced resistance to heat stress under severe operating temperature, delivering better bike maneuverability and gives your bike a longer life.
- Advanced control in deposit build ups especially under high operating temperature, helps maintaining bike power.
- Provides improved fuel economy.
- Reduces heat induced oil thickening, giving you trouble-free vehicle start-up everyday.
- Excellent gearbox operation, delivering improved drivability.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.