PETRONAS Sprinta F700 15W-50 SM
Engineered with UltraFlex™, for instant defence and responsive performance
Motorcycle riders rely heavily on their bikes for work or leisure, they simply want to go ahead. Rides can be challenging with unexpected twists, turns, obstacles and opportunities: that is for commuter bikers who sense the overload with their hand on the throttle and it's true for the leisure riders seeking the freedom to ride how they want. The motorcycle oil needs to react instantly to the rapidly-changing road and riding conditions - reaching all the bike's critical parts fast and enabling them to perform from cold to start, in the traffic and out on the open road.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Sprinta F700 15W-50 is formulated with UltraFlex™ technology is engineered to react instantly to the different demands of all your bike’s critical areas delivering instant defense and responsive performance.
PETRONAS Sprinta F700 15W-50 is a semi-Synthetic engine oil suitable for all types of 4-Stroke motorcycle engines, clutches and gear boxes especially for last generation motorcycles requiring JASO MA2 or MA, API SM lubricants. It is suitable for motorcycles manufactured by leading Japanese, European and American manufacturers. Semi-Synthetic engine oil suitable for all types of 4-Stroke motorcycle engines, clutches and gear boxes especially for last generation motorcycles.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
PETRONAS Sprinta F700 15W-50, formulated with the UltraFlex™ Technology flexes and defends critical parts instantly delivering a responsive performance through:
- Excellent oil film and shear strength, high viscosity stability to enhance engine performance and keeping optimal fuel economy.
- Provides excellent engine, gear & clutch protection exceeding specification requirements and extending the bike's life.
- Prevents clutch slippage and enhances clutch performance for high bike responsiveness.
In addition, PETRONAS Sprinta F700 15W-50:
- Provides excellent oxidation resistance and low volatility, providing extended drain intervals.
- Meets the requirements of bikes fitted with catalytic converters with low sulfur and phosphorus formulation.
- Meets the latest environmental compliance standards.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.