PETRONAS Sprinta F700 E 10W-30
Designed with UltraFlex™, that enhances oil stability to resist bike stress
Motorcycle riders rely heavily on their bikes for work or leisure. Stress to the motorcycles can easily built up within short period of time, even under normal riding conditions. This is due to motorcycle engines generally work harder than car engines and subject to tremendous stress (high shear & high temperature)! Bikers notice the stress in the form of rattling noise due to high shear that resulted in oil viscosity reduction. Sluggishness is another sign of stress, mainly triggered by high operating temperature that led to deposit formation. A good motorcycle oil is flexible in handling these diverging effects of bike stress.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Sprinta F700 E 10W-30 is formulated with UltraFlexTM technology that enhance oil stability to resist bike stress caused by high shear and high temperature. This helps to deliver better ride, giving your bike a longer life. This light viscosity formula delivers fuel economy and meets Honda HMEOC requirements.
PETRONAS Sprinta F700 E 10W-30 is suitable for all types of 4-Stroke gasoline motorcycle engines, clutches and gear boxes including the latest generation 4-Stroke motorcycle engines. Also suitable for portable power equipment engines requiring JASO MA2 or MA, API SL lubricants. It is suitable for motorcycles manufactured by leading Japanese, European and American manufacturers operating under normal to severe riding conditions.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent oil film strength to withstand shear stress, delivering excellent bike responsiveness and gives your bike a longer life.
- Excellent control in deposit build ups especially under high operating temperature, helps maintaining bike power.
- Provides improved fuel economy.
- Helps eliminate clutch slippage and enhances clutch performance, delivering excellent drivability.
- Provides excellent engine, gear & clutch protection.
- HMEOC (High Quality Motorcycle Engine Oil Concept for Fuel Saving)
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.