PETRONAS Sprinta F900 10W-40 SN
Engineered with UltraFlex™, for instant defence and responsive performance
Motorcycle riders rely heavily on their bikes for commute, leisure or work, they want to get ahead without anything holding them back. The demands are unpredictable. There is nothing routine about navigating life on two wheels and the ever-changing conditions create a dynamic chain reaction from rider to bike to oil that needs constantly managing to avoid any harmful consequences. Motorcycle oil needs to react instantly to the rapidly-changing road and riding conditions – reaching all the bike’s critical parts and enabling them to perform responsively from a cold start, in traffic and out on the open road. PETRONAS Sprinta with UltraFlex™ technology is engineered to react instantly to the different demands of all your bike’s critical areas delivering instant defense and responsive performance.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Sprinta F900 10W-40 with UltraFlex™ technology is engineered to react instantly to the different demands of all your bike’s critical areas delivering instant defense and responsive performance.
PETRONAS Sprinta F900 10W-40 suitable for all types of 4-Stroke motorcycle engines, clutches and gear boxes especially for high performance motorcycles and severe riding conditions, requiring JASO MA2 or MA, API SN (and earlier) lubricants. It is suitable for motorcycles manufactured by leading Japanese, European and American manufacturers.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
PETRONAS Sprinta F900 with UltraFlex™ technology protects your bike’s critical areas and delivers responsive performance thought:
- Exceptional oil film and shear strength, high viscosity stability to enhance engine performance and keeping optimal fuel economy.
- Provides exceptional engine, gear & clutch protection exceeding specification requirements and extending the bike's life.
- Prevents clutch slippage and enhances clutch performance for high bike responsiveness.
- Exceptional control in deposit build ups under high temperature maintaining bike power.
In addition, PETRONAS Sprinta F900 10W-40:
- Exceptional oxidation resistance and low volatility, providing durable oil performance and extended drain intervals.
- Exceptional wear protection at start-up and effectively lubricates under high temperature.
- Meets the requirements of bikes fitted with catalytic converters with low sulfur and phosphorus formulation.
- Meets the latest environmental compliance standards.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.