PETRONAS Sprinta F900 10W-40
Designed with UltraFlex™, that enhances oil stability to resist bike stress
Motorcycle riders rely heavily on their bikes for work or leisure. Stress to the motorcycles can easily built up within short period of time, even under normal riding conditions. This is due to motorcycle engines generally work harder than car engines and subject to tremendous stress (high shear & high temperature)! Bikers notice the stress in the form of rattling noise due to high shear that resulted in oil viscosity reduction. Sluggishness is another sign of stress, mainly triggered by high operating temperature that led to deposit formation. A good motorcycle oil is flexible in handling these diverging effects of bike stress.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Sprinta F900 10W-40 is formulated with UltraFlex™ technology that enhance oil stability to resist bike stress caused by high shear and high temperature. This helps to deliver better ride, giving your bike a longer life.
PETRONAS Sprinta F900 10W-40 is suitable for all types of 4-Stroke gasoline motorcycle engines, clutches and gear boxes especially for high performance 4-Stroke motorcycle engines. Also suitable for portable power equipment engines requiring JASO MA2 or MA, API SN lubricants. It is suitable for motorcycles manufactured by leading Japanese, European and American manufacturers operating under normal to severe riding conditions.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Exceptional oil film strength to withstand shear stress, delivering excellent bike responsiveness and gives your bike a longer life.
- Exceptional control in deposit build ups especially under high operating temperature, helps maintaining bike power.
- Exceptional oxidation resistance and low volatility, providing potential extended drainage interval.
- Helps eliminate clutch slippage and enhances clutch performance, delivering exceptional drivability.
- Provides exceptional engine, gear & clutch protection.
- Synthetic technology base fluid enabling wide temperature operation, delivering protection at start-up and effectively lubricates under high temperature.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.