PETRONAS Sprinta T900
Designed for Exceptional Performance for 2-Stroke Motorcycles
Motorcycle riders rely heavily on their bikes for work or leisure. Stress to the motorcycles can easily built up within short period of time, even under normal riding conditions. This is due to motorcycle engines generally work harder than car engines and subject to tremendous stress!
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Sprinta T900 is specially formulated with balanced synthetic fluids with premium esters and optimum performance low-ash technology to enable extreme and demanding riding conditions. It delivers exceptional performance and engine protection that outperforms the conventional two-stroke lubricants. This helps to deliver better rides, giving your bike a longer life.
PETRONAS Sprinta T900 is suitable for all types of 2-Stroke gasoline motorcycle engines especially for newer generation engines with carburetor, electronic fuel injector (EPF) and direct fuel injector (DFI), from racing, endurance, motocross, go-carts, on-road and even off-road riding conditions. It is suitable for motorcycles manufactured by leading Japanese, European and American manufacturers operating under normal to severe riding conditions.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Exceptional oil film strength ensuring efficient protection and ultimate lubrication at high temperature and RPMs, delivering improved acceleration.
- Exceptional protection against ring-sticking and engine seizure, helps prolong engine life.
- Exceptional detergency control to eliminate damaging deposits, protecting engines against exhaust system blocking.
- Low-ash technology effectively reduce pre-ignition and catalyst deterioration, helps delivering exceptional engine efficiency and power.
- Optimum clean and efficient burning produces extremely low exhaust smoke.
- Exceptional cold temperature performance.
- Exceptional mixing with leaded and unleaded petrol.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.