PETRONAS Urania 3000 E 10W-40
Designed with ViscGuard™, with stable oil viscosity to prevent unplanned downtime
Making sure your commercial vehicles are always on the move is your number one priority for a simple reason — they are the lifeblood of your business. Your fleet operates from in-city, inter-cities and long haul conditions or even cross-countries at times. One thing can hinder you from meeting your commitments — engine deposits! Engine deposits are silent killers, they start at moderate levels of contamination, aggravated by severe operating conditions and eventually cause unplanned downtime! This is common for both developed countries and developing countries.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Urania 3000 E 10W-40 is formulated with ViscGuard™ to effectively guard against engine silent killers (engine deposits: soots, ash, deposits and varnish), preventing abrasive wear and oxidation to maintain optimal oil viscosity. This helps in extending engine life and reduces the total cost of ownership.
PETRONAS Urania 3000 E 10W-40 is suitable for all types of heavy duty diesel applications including modern and high-output engines. It is also suitable for new and old turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engines, both on-highway and off-highway, running on high or ultra-low sulphur diesel and bio¬diesel.
Note: Always consult your owner's manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maintains oil at optimal viscosity levels, delivering optimal lubrication to prevent unplanned breakdowns.
- Excellent control in deposit build ups, delivering optimum fleet's engine performance.
- Effectively combats high concentration of soot build ups, critical to prevent loss of vehicle horsepower.
- Longer oil drain capability up to the highest mileages recommended by OEM's.
- Reduces acidic levels leads to corrosion, making your fleet engines more durable and longer life.
- Outstanding protection with high anti-wear properties to protect engine in severe conditions.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.