PETRONAS Urania 3000 LS 10W-30
Designed with ViscGuard™, with stable oil viscosity to prevent unplanned downtime
Making sure your commercial vehicles are always on the move is your number one priority for a simple reason – they are the lifeblood of your business. Your fleet operates from in-city, inter-cities and long-haul conditions or even cross-countries at times. One thing can hinder you from meeting your commitments – engine deposits! Engine deposits are silent killers, they start at moderate levels of contamination, aggravated by severe operating conditions and eventually cause unplanned downtime! This is common for both developed countries and developing countries.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Urania 3000 LS 10W-30 is formulated with ViscGuard™, to effectively guard against engine silent killers (engine deposits: soot, ash, deposits and varnish), preventing abrasive wear and oxidation to maintain optimal oil viscosity. This helps in extending engine life and reduces the total cost of ownership.
PETRONAS Urania 3000 LS 10W-30 is a low SAPS oil that is suitable for Euro VI and Euro V heavy duty diesel applications including modern, high-output, low emission engines fitted with emission control systems using DPF, SCR, DOC and EGR technologies. It is also suitable for older turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engine generations, both on-highway and off- highway, running on high or ultra-low Sulphur diesel and bio-diesel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
PETRONAS Urania 3000 LS 10W-30 enhances your Business Profits and your vehicle availability while significantly reducing your operating costs through:
- Maintains oil at optimal viscosity levels, delivering optimal lubrication to prevent unplanned breakdowns.
- Improved Fuel Economy.
- Better fluid film resistance under sever mechanical stress to deliver enhanced engine durability.
- Longer Drain Interval and Engine Life driven by:
- Optimal protection for emission after-treatment systems such as DPF and DOC with low ash additive system.
- Reduces acidic levels leads to corrosion, making your fleet engines more durable and longer life.
- Enhanced thermal and oxidation stability under high temperature, providing viscosity stability and preventing formation of deposits and sludge to prolong oil life even under severe conditions
Provides outstanding Driving Experience through:
- Effectively combats high concentration of soot build up, critical to prevent loss of vehicle horsepower.
- Excellent low temperature viscosity for improved lubrication during start-up.
APPROVALS, SPECIFICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
PETRONAS Urania 3000 LS 10W-30 is a premium lubricant that meets and exceeds below performances:
Approvals and Specifications:
- API CK-4
- ACEA E7 / E9
- CUMMINS CES 20086
- DEUTZ DQC III-10 LA
- MACK EOS-4.5
- MB-Onay 228.31
- MTU CAT. 2,1
- RENAULT RLD-3
- VOLVO VDS-4.5
Meets or Exceeds the performance requirements of:
- CAT ECF-3
- DETROIT DIESEL DFS93K222
- FORD WSS M2C171-F1
- MAN M 3775
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your specific vehicle
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.