PETRONAS Urania 5000 E 5W-30
Designed with ViscGuard™, with stable oil viscosity to prevent unplanned downtime
Making sure your commercial vehicles are always on the move is your number one priority for a simple reason — they are the lifeblood of your business. Your fleet operates from in-city, inter-cities and long haul conditions or even cross-countries at times. One thing can hinder you from meeting your commitments — engine deposits! Engine deposits are silent killers, they start at moderate levels of contamination, aggravated by severe operating conditions and eventually cause unplanned downtime! This is common for both developed countries and developing countries.
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Urania 5000 E 5W-30 is formulated with ViscGuard™ to effectively guard against engine silent killers (engine deposits: soots, ash, deposits and varnish), preventing abrasive wear and oxidation to maintain optimal oil viscosity. This helps in extending engine life and reduces the total cost of ownership.
PETRONAS Urania 5000 E 5W-30 is a low SAPS oil that is suitable for Euro VI and Euro V heavy duty diesel applications including modern, high-output, low emission engines fitted with emission control systems using DPF, SCR, DOC and EGR technologies. It is also suitable for older turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engine generations, both on-highway and off-highway, running on high or ultra-low Sulphur diesel and bio-diesel. Suitable for all OEMs requiring CNG for transportation.
Note: Always consult your owner's manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maintains oil at optimal viscosity levels, delivering optimal lubrication to prevent unplanned breakdowns.
- Excellent control in deposit build ups, delivering optimum fleet's engine performance.
- Effectively combats high concentration of soot build ups, critical to prevent loss of vehicle horsepower.
- Reduces acidic levels leads to corrosion, making your fleet engines more durable and longer life.
- Outstanding protection for emission after-treatment systems such as DPF and DOC with low ash additive system.
- Longer oil drain capability, especially on low emission engines.
- Delivers improved fuel economy without compromising engine protection and durability.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.